Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Adam J. Olscamp, MD
- Hip arthroscopy
- Total joint replacement
- Anterior hip replacement - less invasive
- Arthroscopic sports medicine
- Cartilage injury
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder labral repair
- Ligament reconstruction
- Pleasant View Surgery Center, Post Falls, ID
- Northwest Specialty Hospital, Post Falls, ID
Personal & Hobbies
- Skiing - an avid telemark skier and a past nationally ranked, sponsored ski racer.
- Cycling - an active mountain and road cyclist and a Cat II road racer in his younger years
- Triathlons - as a 2x Ironman, he has completed multiple ½ Ironman events.
- Hunting - archery hunting as well as occasionally rifle hunting.
- Fishing - avid steelheader who also enjoys salmon and trout fishing.
- Family - a sports enthusiast who enjoys his children’s various sports including football, lacrosse, basketball, soccer and cheerleading.